Halfpixel Speaking Engagements
Interested in having the four Halfpixel cartoonists talk at your university, convention, or art department about artists making an independent career on the web?
The Halfpixel cartoonists have spoken at Savannah College of Art & Design, SxSW, the Society of Illustrators and the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Their panel discussions often present to standing-roon-only crowds at comic conventions such as San Diego Comic Con, New York Comic Con, Emerald City Comic Con and Baltimore Comic Con.
Their talk covers:
- Using the Web to build an independent career as an artist
- Mastering the “Gift Economy,” and generating revenue by offering your art for free
- Applying community building, viral marketing and social networking to maximize your Web-based business
- Cartooning in the age of self-publishing, in print and on the Web
To inquire about a speaking engagement, send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
“One of the most informative and entertaining presentations I have ever attended.”
- John Lowe, Dean of Communication Arts, Savannah College of Art & Design
“An inspirational and informative talk of great interest to illustrators!”
- Shiho Nakaza, Society of Illustrators/Los Angeles
“Everyone thoroughly enjoyed your visit!”
- Jessica Ruskin, Education Director, Charles M. Schulz Museum
“Presenting to a standing room only crowd, the Halfpixel crew provided a fun, fast-paced and non-stop hour of entertainment and information. One of the highlights of the show, to be sure, and I can’t wait to have them back to do it again!”
- Jim Demonakos, Organizer, Emerald City ComiCon