ComicLab Ep 241 — “My friends won’t buy my comics!”
Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar give some advice to a cartoonist whose friends want his comics for free. Is this an entitlement issue? It is… but not in the way he thinks.
ON THIS WEEK’S SHOW…
- My friends won’t buy my comics!
- UPDATE: dinokickstarter.com
- UPDATE: A rolling stone does NOT gather moss
- UPDATE: “Brad Guigar Stole My Woman”
- Presenting an archive of older work
- Dream goals.
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on…