ComicLab Ep 197 — How to Beat Writer’s Block
Today’s show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One! After Brad shared his debilitating bout with Writer’s Block in episode 191, he shares how he overcame it, and started creating again. Also, the guys discuss what the shipping crisis could mean for small business this holiday season.
Questions asked and topics covered…
- Writers Block — how to overcome it
- The shipping crisis and holiday shopping
- What exactly is “Small Press” — and how does one qualify?
- Search “cartoonist” in the the New York Times and you’ll get mostly obituaries. Why aren’t we newsworthy?!
- When should a reader step in?
on September 30, 2021
Posted In: ComicLab