ComicLab Ep 195 — Kickstarter… What’s working and what’s not
Today’s show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One! This week, we’ve devoted the entire show to Kickstarter — what’s working, what’s not, and how you can improve your campaign!
Questions asked and topics covered…
- Kickstarter is the most tangible, real-world, evidence-based way to show how impossibly HARD it is to reach people, even with a focused message
- Kickstarter Self-loathing vs “people not hearing about it”
- Traceable Kickstarter links
- Managing Kickstarter money
- Kickstarter post-mortem
- Kicktraq is almost always hyper-optimistic… here’s a better way to project earnings
- Instagram’s is nearly useless
- Is TikTok going to be better?