ComicLab Ep 281 — The novelty of Artificial Intelligence
Today’s episode is sponsored by DreamHost — your first step in owning and controlling your own work! Artificial Intelligence continues to loom large in the comics world. New projects purportedly written and drawn entirely with bots are garnering mass attention. Is the breathless exaltation justified — or does it come down to novelty?
ON THIS WEEK‘S SHOW...
- AI novelty
- Does a certain level of success bring a sense of complacency?
- UPDATE: Commission scam to look out for
- UPDATE: Dave’s Writer’s Block
- UPDATE: Brad’s comic makes Reddit’s front page
- Leveraging Myers-Briggs personality type for creativity