ComicLab Ep 264 — Predictions for 2023
It’s the first show of our SIXTH YEAR of podcasts! As we head into 2023, we’re going to make some bold predictions of what the next 365 days have in store.
ALSO — Don’t for get the Comicraft New Year’s Day Sale starts tomorrow!
ON THIS WEEK’S SHOW…
- Patreon will use new features to slowly entice people away from the Founder’s level
- TikTok will be banned in the US
- Clip Studio will unveil such amazing features that no one will complain about the paltry subscription price
- Webtoons will become a major player in print publishing
- Twitter will complete its fade from its position of prominence
- DC comics will implode
- No one will be using Mastodon
- GPT 3.5 will be used for brainstorming and co-writing scripts using AI writing
- We’ll see the first AI writing-art webcomic… and it will be good
- Copyright law will catch up to AI art
- Blockchain is going to be reintroduces with new branding/marketing
- Original art will become more valuable.