ComicLab Ep 256 — Twitter Comes Tumblr-ing Down
Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar discuss the impending demise of Twitter — and how comics creators can prepare for the changes this will bring.
ON THIS WEEK’S SHOW…
- Elon Musk looks primed to destroy Twitter — how can comics creators prepare for this massive change?
- Verification will soon cost $8/month — this will destroy the intent behind “verification”
- $1 billion in annual interest means Twitter will change — drastically — very quickly. And not for the better.
- Posting on a Reddit account for the first time in 4 years
- This would be a great time for my RSS reader idea
- How can independent cartoonists prepare for this massive change?
- UPDATE: Simon & Schuster – Random House merger nixed
on November 10, 2022
Posted In: ComicLab