ComicLab Ep 223 — Exclusive is not forever
Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar talk about using exclusive Patreon rewards as merchandise. Today’s show is brought to you by Wacom, the maker of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One!
Questions asked and topics covered…
- When to turn exclusive Patreon rewards into merchandise
- Closing loopholes in a story
- The trials of an Eisner judge
- Planning a new character design
- Surviving the ebb and flow of a freelance life
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patrioneon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Brad Guigar is the creator of Evil Inc and the editor of Webcomics.com Dave Kellett is the creator of Sheldon and Drive.
Listen to ComicLab on…
on March 31, 2022
Posted In: ComicLab